Laugh With Anne:
~ Local Laughter Sessions (Always FREE! Open to all!)
~ Bring Laughter Yoga to You
~ Laughter Yoga in the Workplace
~ Laughter Yoga for Schools
~ Laughter for Seniors
About Laughter Yoga
About Laughing Anne
"All you need in the world is love and laughter. That's all anybody needs. To have love in one hand and laughter in the other." ~ August Wilson
CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER TRAINING
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Two-Day Laughter Workshop and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Instructor: Anne Timpany
Dates: November 9-10, 2013
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Enrich your life with laughter! If you would like to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader or would simply like to learn how to integrate more laughter into your own life, join Laughing Anne for this unique two-day training workshop that just might change the way you live!
After successful completion of this course you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification. As a CLYL, you can lead Laughter Yoga sessions in social clubs and senior centers, offer Laughter Yoga classes at yoga & fitness centers, present Laughter Yoga workshops in schools or businesses, and integrate Laughter Yoga into your own business practice, instruction, or healing modality.
This experiential and transformative Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training will:
- Give you a thorough understanding of Laughter Yoga
- Enable you to discuss with confidence the physiological and psychological benefits of laughter
- Give you practice creating new Laughter Yoga exercises
- Build your "laughter muscles", making laughter come more naturally to you every day
- Allow you to understand and experience the “Inner Spirit of Laughter”
- Show you how to release stress and tension in a safe and positive way
- Inspire and empower you to start your own Laughter Club
- Teach you the skills and give you the confidence to teach Laughter Yoga classes (free or paid), both with the general public and special needs groups
- Enable you to incorporate laughter appropriately into your professional and personal relationships
- Connect you with a network of Laughter professionals on the Idaho Laughter Team and around the world
- Provide an environment in which we will laugh without inhibition and create a weekend of fun memories and new laughter friends
What you will learn:
- The physical, mental and emotional benefits of laughter
- How to laugh without humor, comedy or props
- The history of Laughter Yoga and therapeutic laughter
- How to take laughter seriously without becoming too serious yourself
- How to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (children, seniors, business, etc.)
- How to add more laughter into your life
- How to take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through Laughter Meditation
- How to start and run a laughter club
- How to market your services
Who should attend:
- Yoga and fitness teachers
- Management or Human Resource Professionals
- Physical & Occupational Therapists
- All Healthcare Professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers
- Eldercare workers
- College Students
- Entertainment professionals
- Life coaches
- Alternative therapists and healers
- Moms wanting to laugh more with their families
- Anyone wanting to add more laughter to their lives
About Your Instructor:
Anne Timpany received her Laughter Yoga Teacher Certification directly from Laughter Yoga founder Dr. Madan Kataria after completing an intensive five-day training program in Albuquerque in August 2010. She is the founder and weekly leader of the “Laughter By the Falls” Lunchtime Laughter Club in Idaho Falls and shares the gift of laughter with clients in one-on-one Joy Coaching sessions. Anne presents Laughter Yoga workshops and retreats throughout the Rocky Mountain region and integrates laughter into all aspects of her own life on a daily basis.
Training will be from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday and and 9:00 - 4:00 on Sunday with a lunch break each day. Bring snacks, water, and a notebook or journal. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a cushion or mat (optional) for the brief periods in which we’ll be on the floor.
Registration Fee: $300.00 (includes Dr. Kataria’s Laughter Yoga Training Manual, as well as his DVD of the 40 Foundational Laughter Yoga Exercises, and more.)
"The More, The Merrier" Discount: $275 per person if you and a friend sign up together.
Payments can be made via cash, check, money order or Paypal.
Cancellations: If you are unable to attend, you may receive a credit toward for a future workshop of the same type and value. If we must cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the date of the canceled training.
To Register: Email Anne to confirm your spot and make payment arrangements, or mail a check to:
P.O. Box 50023
Idaho Falls, ID 83405
Any other questions, contact Anne, 208-716-2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.